Jump to navigation Jump to search
- mkdir $HOME/packages
- Logout and login again, for .cshrc or bash changes to take effect
- cd $HOME/packages
- git clone https://bitbucket.org/tmidas/midas
- git clone https://bitbucket.org/tmidas/mxml
- (IF BITBUCKET IS DOWN) git clone -v --progress http://daq.triumf.ca/~daqweb/git/mxml.git
- (IF BITBUCKET IS DOWN) git clone -v --progress http://daq.triumf.ca/~daqweb/git/midas.git
- cd midas
- (only if needed) make linux32 ### build the 32-bit MIDAS libraries on 64-bit machine
- ls -l linux/bin/odbedit ### check that odbedit has been created (do not run it yet)
If the simple procedure listed above does not work, see our Common Installation Problems.
Setup a MIDAS experiment
See MIDAS installation instructions for TRIUMF experiments for further information.