Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to recover from a corrupted ODB
- Stop your front-ends, mlogger, mhttpd, etc.
- Remove the shared memory associated to ODB buffer. Find the shared memory segment by doing
ls -l /dev/shm
then remove the segment that will be something like /dev/shm/*_test_ODB_SHM
- Move the old ODB
cd online mv .ODB.SHM .ODB.SHM.BAD
- Restart ODB with larger size
odbedit -s 10000000
- Reload the last saved ODB dump you have. These dumps are typically called something like 'online/history/*.xml'.
So from odbedit you do something like
odbedit> load history/run00071.xml
- OK, now your ODB should be fixed.