MIDAS is a modern data acquisition system developed at PSI and TRIUMF. Supported hardware includes VME, Fastbus, CAMAC, RS232, GPIB, USB, ethernet, fiber optic and MSCB attached data acquisition devices. MIDAS is written in C/C++ and runs on Linux, MacOS and MS Windows. It is licensed under the GNU Public License.
- Main Documentation
- Installation Instructions
- Changelog / Upgrade Instructions
- Doxygen Code structure, functions, etc...
- git repository on bitbucket Source code, bug tracking, etc
- MIDAS forum Discussion, announcements, problem reports, requests for improvements
News and Support
For news about bug fixes and new releases of Midas go to the Midas forum hosted by TRIUMF using the ELOG system. Users can register in this system to be notified automatically via E-mail when new entries are submitted.
Another source of information is the Bitbucket Repository of MIDAS, where one can see the latest changes to the software.
Finally, you can read presentations from