MIDAS is a modern data acquisition system developed at PSI and TRIUMF. Supported hardware includes VME, Fastbus, CAMAC, RS232, GPIB, USB, ethernet, fiber optic and MSCB attached data acquisition devices. MIDAS is written in C/C++ and runs on Linux, MacOS and MS Windows. It is licensed under the GPL. Read more...
- https://bitbucket.org/tmidas/midas - MIDAS GIT Repository
- http://midas.psi.ch/ - MIDAS pages at PSI
- https://midas.triumf.ca/forum - MIDAS discussion forum
- http://ladd00.triumf.ca/~daqweb/doc/midas/html/ - MIDAS documentation (TRIUMF)
- http://midas.psi.ch/download - historical files collection (PSI)
- http://ladd00.triumf.ca/~daqweb/ftp/ - historical files collection (TRIUMF)
All MIDAS programs are under the GNU Public License
The GIT tree is available via a web interface. Using this interface, the most recent file versions can be obtained.
Alternatively, the files can be directly obtained via GIT by entering:
git clone https://bitbucket.org/tmidas/midas git clone https://bitbucket.org/tmidas/mxml cd midas make
- ROOT - data analysis package from CERN
- ROOTANA - ROOT-based analyzer for MIDAS
- ROODY - viewer for online histograms
- http://midas.psi.ch/rome/ - MEG/PSI data analysis package
- Main Documentation (in construction)
- Format of MIDAS history files
- Note on the alarm system
- Note on the ODB hotlink function (db_open_record())
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.