Dear Midas and Rootana people,
We have tried to update our midas DAQ with the new TID definitions describe in https://midas.triumf.ca/elog/Midas/1871
And we have noticed an incompatibility of this new definitions with Rootana when reading an XmlOdb in our offline analyzer.
The problem comes from the function FindArrayPath in XmlOdb.cxx and the comparison of bank type as strings.
Ex: comparing the strings "DWORD" and "UNINT32"
An naive solution would be to print the number associated to the type (ex: '6' for DWORD/UNINT32), but that would mean changing Rootana and Midas source code. Moreover, it does decrease the readability of the XmlOdb file.
Thanks for your time.