I now merged almost all the mhttpd changes from CERN AD-5/ALPHA. Only the code
for mhttpd HTTP:// access control list remains unmerged.
Changes to the history display code merged from ALPHA:
- add option to show latest values of history variables: "show values of
variables" check box on the history config panel
- add custom labels for each variables: instead of midas variable name, history
plots would show the text entered into the "label" text area
- show history errors on the plot: before, if one out of 10 history variables
could not be plotted, nothing was shown at all, now all variables are \
show, those that could not be read with hs_read() show the error code
- the selection of which variables to plot is alphanumerically sorted (adc11 >
adc9) [this code is not active for standard midas because mlogger sup\
port has not yet been committed]
- the selection of which variables to plot shows the last variable selected, not
the first one - useful when entering variables from a long list [th\
is code is not active for standard midas because mlogger support has not yet
These changes have been extensively tested since last Summer at the AD-5 ALPHA
expt at CERN.
I could only do minimal testing for this merged code, so if there are any errors,
they would most likely be merge errors. This new code will be heavily used at
so if any errors got any, we hope to flush them out quickly.
As noted, mlogger support for some of the mhttpd functions is not in standard
midas yet. It will be committed shortly.