Welcome to the SciTech Dept inventory system
This system keeps track of TRIUMF Data Acquisition Group and Electronics Lab equipment. To learn more about the system, consult the help documentation. If you need a username and password, please contact Konstantin Olchanski.
System statistics Files: 0 total, 0 images, 0 documentation files Items: 2748 total, 112 retired, 2181 non-retired Categories: 83 Users: 0
- Click on column header to sort by particular column (example: Type)
- Sorting will toggle between ascending and descending
- Multi-column sorting: Shift + click on a second column header to sort by second column
2. Inline Editing
- Click cell to edit value
- Press Enter while inside the cell to save the value
- Press Escape while inside the cell to cancel the edit
- Filters items by type name in real time
4. (Button) Click on Options to configure display settings
- Drag and drop column names into "Displayed Columns" or "Hidden Columns" to configure table display
- Select "Show Retired Items" if you would like to include items whose status is "retired"
- (Button) "Save for Session" will temporarily save your settings for the duration of your session.
- (Button) "Save for All Users" will persist settings in the database
- (Button) "Cancel" will hide the options menu
- (Button) "Restore Settings from DB will erase your session options.
5. (Button) Click on "Go to Old Table" to go to original inventory system