BNMR: Custom Status page
The standard MIDAS Status page is not very useful for bnmr and bnqr, so it has been replaced by a custom version for these experiments.
The custom status page allows the user to
- view the current state of the run, including scan status, histogram counts, EPICS values and CAMP values
- change which experimental mode is being used
- change whether a run is "real" or "test" data
- change/view the helicity and beam settings
- enable/disable the alarm system
- force neutral beam checks to be re-referenced
We force Midas to use our custom status page by deleting the file
$MIDASSYS/resources/status.html with a symlink to
bnxr_common/custom/status.html from the bnmr repository.
The page uses Midas JRPC calls to talk to:
mode_changer.pyprogram for changing modes and changing between real/test runs
rf_calculator_fe.pyprogram for visualizing the PPG and PSM settings as plots
The page uses standard Midas custom page tools for editing ODB settings. An ODB hotlink is used for the neutral beam re-referencing.